- Royal Commission favours a new type of aged care accommodation – an opportunity for retirement village operators?
- Opportunity for retirement living strong in Australia but the sector is missing
- Shane Moran powers ahead with boutique villages and Soul Pattinson partnership
- The Swedes win in takeover of NZ village operator Metlifecare, saving $210M
- Hengyi lodges plans for $160 million Mornington Peninsula RV
- Anglicare Sydney has sensitive data stolen from computer system
- Fears aged care staff “stealing” PPE
- Unions release plans for urgent reforms to “fix broken aged care system”