- NZ’s Ryman flags future expansion into other states – 800 homes a year
- Land Lease versus Retirement Villages – who is winning the development race and why?
- Aware (formerly First State) Super’s investment in Oak Tree tops $150M with 18 villages underway or waiting for approval – enquiry rates up substantially on same time last year
- Listed rental village operator Eureka to acquire two retirement villages in Cairns and Hervey Bay (QLD) for $13M
- National retirement living capital collapse – expectations fall -10 index points: ANZ/Property Council Survey
- Retirement Living Council (RLC) survey to look at spike in retirement village insurance premiums after operators report 50% to 120% increases
- LASA announces its Retirement Village Manager of the Year 2020 – three of the five finalists DCM Institute members
- Stockwell Shores Estate lodges application for 202-unit land lease community in QLD