- Second day of zero new cases in Victoria and just four active cases in aged care
- One-third of older COVID patients in NSW contracted virus in aged care, but most infections happened on cruise ships – plus, only 30% hospitalised
- Home care waiting list falls by just 2,000 in six months – will the Government be prepared to take up the Counsel Assisting’s recommendation to clear the queue?
- 64% of aged care providers now operating at a loss – up to 78% in regional and remote areas, StewartBrown says
- Royal Commission wrap: Counsel Assisting recommends ‘small home’ models to become the norm for aged care developments by 2025 – what will this mean for retirement village and land lease operators?
- Retirement village operators must demand ACSA, LASA and the RLC to combine now to capture the unique opportunities being handed by the Royal Commission
- Stockland sees net sales decline 9% in 1Q21 due to Victorian lockdown but numbers hide an underlying story – plus construction on first of 2,400 land lease homes underway
- WA retirement village market trending upwards – but strata title units also finding favour with buyers