Adapt and Align to New Thinking
Health Metrics officially partnered with DCM Media will bring you the 2019 World Conference in Melbourne.
Last year’s Health Metrics World Conference saw more than 30 speakers, interactive workshops and networking activities. This year’s conference will once again inform and engage providers of aged care, retirement living, primary health care, home and disability care.
Industry leaders and service-providers are invited to share their experiences Technology & Innovation, Leadership & Management, Quality & Standards, Analytics & Reporting, Government, Policy and Royal Commissions.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Build capacity for innovation within your care facilities
- Understand the latest digital innovations that can support quality in care delivery
- Discover how to mine data for superior decision making
- Hear case studies from leading suppliers of care on effective implementation of digital platforms
- Gain understandings of risk-based approach to aged care regulation
- How implementing the right technology can reduce risk and increase compliance
- Dealing with change and the NDIS challenge