- The Daily COMMISSION returns next Wednesday – but The Daily RESOURCE to stay
- Another aged care worker tests positive for COVID-19 at Melbourne aged home – at least 12 homes now in lockdown
- Board and executive salaries hit the skids – even before COVID-19, Governance Institute report shows
- 150 aged care providers lacking technological “maturity” – but how can the sector get up to speed with 60% of operators running at a loss?
- More Melbourne providers put visitor restrictions back in place as coronavirus cases in aged care increase – ACSA says tighter restrictions may be needed
- Victorian Government urge Melbourne residents to wear masks as COVID-19 cases hit new record – but Deputy Chief Medical Officer says COVID-19 not an “airborne virus”
- Six more Melbourne aged care homes in lockdown after staff members test positive for COVID-19 – 10 out of 11 cases among staff
- Plans to buy 3,000 intensive care monitors dumped by Victorian Government as community outbreaks spread