- One-third of aged care residents say their care needs are not met – from sample of just 400, Royal Commission report states – but quality of life still rated as high
- Residents to sit on boards and a national register of aged care providers with “competing” interests: Professor Joseph Ibrahim spells out his plan to fix aged care in Australia
- Royal Commission set to stage its final two days of hearings starting tomorrow – but no recommendations on long-term financing yet
- Just one new case, no deaths and nine active cases in aged care as Victoria continues streak of low daily cases
- NZ’s Ryman flags future expansion into other states – 800 homes a year
- Land Lease versus Retirement Villages – who is winning the development race and why?
- Aware (formerly First State) Super’s investment in Oak Tree tops $150M with 18 villages underway or waiting for approval – enquiry rates up substantially on same time last year
- Listed rental village operator Eureka to acquire two retirement villages in Cairns and Hervey Bay (QLD) for $13M