- Occupancy plummets to record low of 86.8% – COVID-19 not the only factor
- A noose around the neck: why ‘user pays’ can no longer afford to be kicked down the road
- Minister for Health and Aged Care, Greg Hunt, to quit at 2022 Federal Election
- Almost 20,000 new Home Care Packages released in last quarter
- Is the sector on the innovation curve?
- Aged care providers to be exempt from civil and criminal prosecution in new restraints legislation
- 81 providers access PwC’s Workforce Advisory Services program in six weeks
- Whiddon: proposed AN-ACC funding model to miss many regional aged care homes