Rapid response, around the clock. Think of us as your very own property services team. We’re here to assist you with running your facility for its lifetime. In one call, you can activate our reliable rapid response property maintenance team for any trade, anywhere, anytime. Tailored, simple and innovative facility management and maintenance services, with a distinct focus on longest life, lowest cost, and maximum performance.
Woollam Services was officially established in 2016 after providing maintenance, care and complex works for over a century, under the reputable brand of Woollam Constructions.
Born from long standing relationships, industry leaders wanted to stick with the trusted expertise and genuine mate-ship that Woollam offered on their buildings and hard-working assets. Clients wanted protection, value, efficiency, and they didn’t want to go to anywhere else. And we don’t blame them – buildings are our jam!
We are a dependable, rapid response team based throughout Queensland and New South Wales. Our specialist expertise is in preventative and reactive maintenance, insurance repair works, major and minor construction. We have extensive experience working within extremely complex and sensitive operating Aged Care and Seniors Living environments. With an expansive network of trusted, proven pre-quality trades, you’re going to to get the job done right.
Our approach is customer-centric and innovative, and we’re backed by unparalleled insights acquired from more than 136 years building which means you get the best in the business.
Our scope of services includes:
- Fixing damaged or deteriorating structural or superficial areas of buildings and rejuvenate or replace aging material and finishes. Internal refurbishment, Rebranding, and facia upgrades.
- Waterproofing, resealing, and testing all areas subjected to direct water or moisture exposure through-out the building structure.
- New installation or repair of all mechanical services to a facility.
- Repurposing a built environment to accommodate an alternative use from one it was originally designed for.
- Building temporary safeguards in structural emergency situations before a long-term solution is resolved.
- Returning a building structure back to its intended purpose after being subject to decay or neglect.
- Building condition investigative assessments and reporting.
These services are available throughout QLD and Northern NSW.