Monday, 16 February 2026

65% of Stage One at BaptistCare’s Kintyre Living expansion secured

Ian Horswill profile image
by Ian Horswill
65% of Stage One at BaptistCare’s Kintyre Living expansion secured

Work has begun on the $25 million expansion of the retirement village in Dubbo, 392km northwest of Sydney, following its announcement in July last year.

Danielle Chapman, BaptistCare’s Sales and Customer Relationships Manager, said construction of the 40 new independent living villas by North Richmond Construction is underway.

“We’re also excited to share that 65% of our first release has already been secured and we’re now preparing to release the final stage,” she said on LinkedIn.

BaptistCare acquired Kintyre Living Retirement Village and Lodge when the organisation acquired three of Bianca and Maurice Tulich’s combined retirement villages and aged care homes in January 2023.

The Not For Profit announced the two stage $25 million expansion of independent living villas in July last year.

BaptistCare also acquired Keyton’s Western Australia retirement village portfolio for $140 million in November last year.

CEO Charles Moore last week welcomed 45 staff from Keyton’s retirement villages into the fold at an event in Kings Park, Perth.

BaptistCare CEO Charles Moore (right) addresses his new employees

“The real strength isn’t the bricks and mortar, it’s you guys. You’re bringing the knowledge, the experience, the relationships that make these places feel like home,” he said.

Read More

puzzles,videos,hash-videos