The peak body is reporting a large increase in satisfaction from respondents to its 2020 Member Survey.
The survey found:
- A 98% positive satisfaction with LASA, up 8% compared to 2019
- An increase of 23% satisfaction rating for helpfulness of LASA staff
- An increase of 22% satisfaction rating for responsiveness of LASA staff
- An increase of 15% satisfaction rating for timeliness of response
- An increase of 20% satisfaction rating for online events
In some states like Queensland, LASA received 100 per cent positive satisfaction.
LASA CEO Sean Rooney (pictured) said the organisation recorded around 10,000 Member support engagements this year.
“While we cancelled our face-to-face events, consultancy and training in March, we have modified our service delivery format, taking our support online and going the extra mile for those most affected by the pandemic,” he said.
The results come as LASA made the finalist list for Association of the Year in Australia’s Association Forum awards which recognise excellence by associations and outstanding individuals.
The awards will be announced at the 15th Associations Forum National Conference on 14-16 December 2020.