Ramsay completes Proclif acquisition in France for $142 million

Published on

Ramsay Health Care Ltd has completed its acquisition of French private hospital operator Groupe Proclif SAS (Proclif). Australia’s largest private hospital operator agreed to acquire 57% stake in Proclif for $142 million in January this year. Predica, a personal insurance subsidiary of Credit Agricole, holds the remaining 43%t. Ramsay will work with Predica to grow a quality portfolio of hospitals in the French acute care sector.

Share.

About Author

The Weekly SOURCE is the leading media for retirement living and aged care businesses, delivering sector-specific news through four mastheads. Operating as part of The DCM Group, The Weekly SOURCE also provides a directory of proven sector specialists and an insights exchange.