Choosing the right electronic medication management software can be daunting. Due diligence is time-consuming. However, if providers use the same system, surely they are onto something?
Medi-Map’s digital medication management platform is used by a wide range of operators including BaptistCare NSW & ACT, ACH Group, Life Care, Southern Cross Care NSW & ACT, Uniting AgeWell, Uniting SA, Australian Unity, Bene Aged Care and SummitCare.
The Adelaide-based company has now launched an Integration Platform, based on data concepts FHIR and SNOMED, built to work with software providers including Health Identifier Service and My Health Record.
This is Medi-Map:
Medi-Map promises real-time medication management with a focus on resident care, and delivers.
- 2500+ prescribers registered nationally.
- 250+ care organisations.
- 165+ pharmacies.
- 1,000,000+ daily medication administrations.
- Exclusive integrated partnership with National Home Doctors (13SICK).
- Integrated partnership with Manad, Person Centred Software, and AlayaCare.
Medi-Map eNRMC’s unique features:
- Syringe Driver module – all medications can be consolidated in the one solution.
- Comprehensive reporting – facility level and corporate (one or more facilities).
- Data Feeds – the ability to consume live data feeds to run analytics and BI Tools and map to clinical data to trend residents’ indication, diagnoses and medications.
Medi-Map has a proven implementation model; including a dedicated project manager to support all key stakeholders in the provision of care.
In addition, Medi-Map has a comprehensive suite of resources to support aged care operators and staff from start to completion and beyond.
- Offline capabilities – 100% paperless solution.
- Pharmacy agnostic – Medi-Map eNRMC works with chosen pharmacies and packing solutions (sachet/blister/original). Medi-Map also supports resident choice.
- National Home Doctor (13SICK) Integration – business continuity for after-hours care for residents.
- My Health Record Integration – scheduled for release in December.
- Azure Active Directory (SSO) – coming soon.
Contact Medi-Map for further details.