If you have anything to do with owning, managing, buying, building, marketing, selling or supplying retirement living, do yourself a favour and get yourself a copy of this handbook while it is still available and still free.
It’s a 36-page guide on what makes a bankable and consumer saleable retirement living property.
It was created by a collaboration between Australia’s ThomsonAdsett (the world’s most experienced retirement and aged care architectural and design firm) and a steering committee of Property Council members.
Its objectives are:
- assist operators in establishing or reviewing their own vision/values/philosophies
- form part of an operators briefing package to a consultant
- assist operators to establish or review their own prescriptive guidelines, i.e. act as a check and balance as to whether the principles are addressed in some way
- develop market recognition for the retirement living sector through increased consumer confidence in improved design outcomes
- assist operators to communicate the value of their design to the consumer
You won’t get a better simple language handbook containing real information and strategic guidance.