It’s been a tough year – so for our second last issue of the year, we thought we’d have some fun (thanks to KnightFrank’s Adam Dight for the suggestion).
So how well do you know The Weekly Source? Test your knowledge – send us your answers to the questions below and the highest scorer will receive a bottle of bubbly. Winner announced next week – now go!
- Which whistleblower was made senior South Australian of the Year?
- How many class actions have been proposed by the Fairfax/Four Corners media campaign?
- Who is the largest Land Lease Community operator and how many properties do they now have?
- What percentage of residential aged care homes traded at a loss in the last StewartBrown quarterly survey?
- How many retirement villages has NZ’s Ryman completed or have in development in greater Melbourne?