Jodie Prosser, Tania Kelly and Jill Donaldson have created a wide range of tools and resources and made them available to any manager that needs them.
They include a list of frequently asked questions, checklists, sample resident and staff updates, posters, declaration forms and more.
You can find them HERE.
- Considerations for Retirement Living (COVID-19)
- Letter Sample 29 March 2020 Resident Update Further Restrictions_Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Directive All Staff COVID-19
- FAQs Village specific COVID-19
- CHECKLIST – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- LETTER – Sample Staff Update Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- LETTER – Sample Resident Update Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- LETTER – Samples Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- FLYER – 4 Questions COVID19 A4
- POSTER – Stop the Spread COVID-19
- POSTER – Hand Hygiene COVID-19
- POSTER – Do Not Enter COVID-19
- FACT SHEET – Information for Older Australians COVID-19 FACT SHEET 20/03/20
- FORM – Declaration Contractors-COVID-19
- FORM – Declaration Staff COVID-19
- FORM – Declaration Visitors COVID-19
- FORM – Daily interactions Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- TEMPLATE Emergency Response (COVID-19)
We also have material developed by other sector leaders:
COVID-19 and Communal Facilities Advice advice from MinterEllison HERE.
10 Legal Tips for Retirement Living Operators from Russell Kennedy HERE.
The Property Council shared, “Cleaning and hygiene is imperative to controlling the spread of COVID-19. The Department of Health has created a guide for proper cleaning protocol to ensure COVID-19 cannot remain on surfaces” HERE.
The Department of Health has created some handy guidelines and information resources. Important information relevant to the retirement living industry include; information about social distancing HERE.