- Victorian Health Minister Jenny Mikakos hits out at AdventCare
- AdventCare defends “special high tea” amid COVID concerns
- $30 million upgrades to public aged care facilities
- 28 new cases and 3 new deaths as Victorian average trends downwards but early lift of restrictions unlikely
- Royal Commission Monday wrap up – banks favour larger, diverse operators, rate of return, trust and incentives for innovation
- Royal Commission favours a new type of aged care accommodation – an opportunity for retirement village operators?
- Opportunity for retirement living strong in Australia but the sector is missing
- Shane Moran powers ahead with boutique villages and Soul Pattinson partnership