QLD: Queensland Health overpaid 38,000 staff and wants money back

Published on

How hard is it to get money back when you overpay staff $62 million? Very hard it would seem for Queensland Health. Especially when the Nurses Union states that employees should be allowed to ‘trawl’ their statements and do the calculations in the employers’ time rather than their own. It seems 40% of the 38,000 affected have said they will repay, leaving 60% who are still working on it…..

Share.