Celebrating its 150th year, Anglicare Southern Queensland has been named Reader’s Digest’s Most Trusted Brand in Aged Care and Retirement Villages for the fourth successive year.
Anglicare SQ Executive Director, Sue Cooke said the recognition of the Trusted Brands award was well-deserved and thanked everyone who has played a role in supporting its clients and residents over the past 12 months.
“For a provider of essential health care services to older Queenslanders, the power of trust cannot be understated,” she said.
“We are with people in some of their most difficult and vulnerable moments. Our residents, clients and their families rely on us every day to provide them with the best possible care and support.
“I am really proud and honoured that we have received this recognition for the fourth year in a row from Australian consumers.”
Operators were lauded in other Most Trusted Brand Award categories.
Residential Aged Care Most Trust Brands
- NSW winner: The Salvation Army. Highly commended: Anglicare and Uniting NSW.ACT;
- Queensland winner: Blue Care. Highly commended: Ozcare and Anglicare Southern Queensland;
- SA/NT winner: The Salvation Army. Highly commended: Resthaven, AnglicareSA;
- VIC winner: Anglicare. Highly commended: Australian Unity and Bupa;
- WA winner: The Salvation Army. Highly commended: Bethanie and Amana Living.
Home Care Most Trusted Brands:
- NSW winner: Anglicare. Highly commended: Uniting and Wesley Mission;
- Queensland winner: Blue Care. Highly commended: Anglicare and RSL Lifecare;
- SA/NT winner: Bolton Clarke. Highly commended: Southern Cross Care and Anglicare;
- VIC/Tas winner: Australian Unity. Highly commended: BaptCare and Mercy Health;
- WA winner: Silver Chain. Highly commended: Amana Living and Bethanie.
Australian Unity’s Independent and Assisted Living CEO Kevin McCoy said the company was proud to be named as one of Australia’s most trusted brands.
“As a wellbeing company, we’re continuously working to improve the way we do things to benefit our customers,” he said.
“To be recognised in this way is a big vote of confidence in the way we go about things.”