Fatal fire in a Yamba MHE caused by smoking in bed

Published on

A 62-year-old female resident was pulled at 11 PM at night from her burning home, thought to be started by her smoking in bed. She received burns to 90% of her body and sadly passed away the next day.

(All media outlets reporting the event termed the MHE a retirement village).

Share.

About Author

The Weekly SOURCE is the leading media for retirement living and aged care businesses, delivering sector-specific news through four mastheads. Operating as part of The DCM Group, The Weekly SOURCE also provides a directory of proven sector specialists and an insights exchange.