The Aged Care Royal Commission public hearings are nine weeks away. The business of residential aged care and home care will be disrupted for the next year and beyond.
The next Federal election will be in 22 weeks from now. If Labor wins, will retirement living be dragged into the Royal Commission by the unions? Uncertainty.
Mark your diaries for the unique opportunity to understand the unfolding landscape and the up-to-the-minute best business strategy thinking.
The LEADERS SUMMIT 2019 is superbly placed Thursday 21 and Friday 22 March in Sydney, with:
- 35+ CEOs actively discussing the major issues and opportunities
- Specialist streams for aged care, home care and retirement villages
- The leading voices in policy, finance, property, workforce and more
- Network with your peers and build your knowledge base
- Facilities for team strategy gatherings after the SUMMIT
Take the opportunity to bring the people that matter to your business: your senior team, your board, your advisors.
Understand the real implications of the Royal Commission in real time.
Book before 30 December for special Early Bird rates HERE.