The DCM Institute is proud to present two days of inspiration, unique learnings in community leadership, focused technical and soft skill development, professional development and networking.
The VILLAGE SUMMIT will deliver:
- A high intensity two-day forum focused on Village Managers and HO support
- Extension on existing learnings and skills
- Leadership skills and personal development
- Leadership experts showcasing the soft skills of leading people and communities
- A comprehensive review of ‘regulations’ – how they are changing the business of retirement villages and the skills required
- Mastering the 8 Point Plan, the Code of Conduct and Accreditation
- Technology and retirement villages: efficiencies, care support, compliance
- Property and assets management
- Sales and marketing skills and the bottom line impact
- A deep briefing on the retirement village sector and its exciting growth future
- Insight into the current and future expectations of residents
- A foundation for ongoing professional development and career advancement
- Networking opportunities with peers and leaders at every level of the sector
With 25 leading speakers to inspire and learn from, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Find out more HERE.