Register your key staff to attend the only VILLAGE SUMMIT in Sydney, 20-21 February.
With 24 leading village sector speakers over two days, delegates will be exposed to:
- the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills required for village management
- the latest in regulatory trends
- successful sales techniques
- budget management
- for NSW delegates, the Rules of Conduct (required from 1 January)
- for all delegates, the Retirement Village Code of Conduct (effective 1 January)
And most importantly, the country’s top motivational speakers will engage and inspire delegates to appreciate their pivotal role in their village and to strive for excellence.
In its second year and delivered by the DCM Institute, now with 320 Village Managers committed to DCMI’s Professional Development program, the VILLAGE SUMMIT is a unique learning, motivational and reward experience for your village management with over 300 attendees.